Gen Z is changing retail as we know it. For them, it’s all about the journey, with 75 percent who prefer shopping at retailers that deliver irresistible in-store experiences such as augmented reality. In order to stay relevant with the next “It” generation, retailers are turning to a plethora of new technology. View the emerging retail tech trends that will shape retail in 2020 and beyond.
Subscribe to receive our latest news and insights on retail, payments, fintechs and more.
- Ubisend 2017 Chatbot Report
- Helpshift Study: 2017
- Messaging Apps and Chatbots for Brand Marketing, Liveworld 2017
- Omni-Channel Selling Guide, 2017
- Debunking the Retail Apocalypse, IHL, 2017
- Retail Perceptions: The Impact of Augmented Reality on Retail
- ABI Research
- Code Broker 2018 Loyalty Program Consumer Survey
- Bond Loyalty, The Battle for Love and Loyalty
- The Definitive List of (Current) Blockchain Possibilities in Retail
- Deloitte Report 2017, New Tech on the Block
- Juniper Research