Meta Financial Group/Pathward
Pathward (formerly MetaBank®), a federally chartered bank and one of the largest innovative card issuers in the U.S., wanted to transform its brand perception from a community bank and traditional prepaid card issuer into an enabler of faster payments solutions for fintechs.
We created a transformative campaign that included a strategic mix of marketing and PR, grounded in original research to promote the campaign and launch Meta’s faster payments. The Fletcher Group commissioned and managed a comprehensive market survey of more than 1000 respondents, including question and survey design, vetting and selecting a survey panel and fielding partner, as well as data analysis and visualization. The survey captured timely and newsworthy insights that helped Meta’s prospects move their businesses forward.
- Meta’s survey results stood out in a crowded news market and generated coverage that enabled Meta to surpass its competitors for share of voice for the duration of the campaign, and put the company front and center with prospects in industries they’d never been able to reach before.
- 25 media placements and total earned media readership exceeding 38.6 million.
- More than 110,000 social media and search impressions.
- Visitors spent a whopping 6+ minutes on the infographic webpage.
- The landing page and media coverage are still top sources of traffic to Meta’s website nearly a year later.