Job title: Junior PR Consultant – Account Executive
We are seeking a junior-level PR consultant to join our team working on B2B growth company clients. You will join existing account teams, work remotely and have account responsibilities including reporting and media analysis, content creation (press releases, blog/social posts, award nominations, etc.), media relations, social media management, research (i.e. editorial calendars, shows and awards opportunities) and more. We are a boutique agency with a full roster of retainer-based clients. We offer full-service PR and content marketing programs in a more efficient manner than larger agencies, so all consultants must be comfortable with self-directed work and working remotely.
- 2-3 years of PR experience
- Some or all of that experience in a PR agency
- Strong earned media examples
- Solid writing capabilities and samples
- B2B client experience
- Special considerations to those who have consulted before and have experience with payments or technology clients
Think you are a good fit? Here’s how you’ll know:
- You are incredibly self-motivated and able to work independently with less oversight, and thrive in an autonomous consulting position
- You have a passion for media relations
- You love telling stories and have a passion for content creation
- You are comfortable working across multiple accounts and managing your time/workload
- You desire the flexibility AND challenge of a 100% remote position
- You have solid PR chops to hit the ground running with account work
Please send your resume to email@example.com.