Repositioned a legacy player as a financial Platform; PR and content to drive growth and customer acquisition
To support Galileo Financial Technologies’ aggressive growth and customer acquisition goals and the company’s transformation as a banking-as-a-service platform, we guided their marketing, business development and executive leadership teams through a major corporate positioning and brand messaging refresh. Galileo was acquired by SoFi in 2020, and we remain their partner today.
Using our industry expertise, The Fletcher Group collaborated with Galileo leadership, and identified and wrote a new messaging playbook including a new value statement, core messaging pillars and supporting proof points to reflect the company’s strategic direction and resonate with Galileo’s key audiences.
Galileo also came to us to accelerate its leads from the fintech sector and refine its positioning for the next phase of growth. We created cutting-edge brand positioning that stood out in a crowded market, a social media lead-gen campaign and developed research-based content that fueled webinars and media campaigns.
- Set the direction for Galileo’s brand visibility goals and marketing strategy to highlight Galileo’s strengths and solutions in key categories and competitive markets.
- These materials were immediately put to work in day-to-day PR and marketing messaging as well as major campaign initiatives, C-suite speaking engagements, executive visibility programs and more to give Galileo’s teams increased media visibility and a seat at the table with major media, analysts and prospects.
- The branding framework also supported a smooth CEO transition amid the company’s immense customer growth and global expansion, and buoyed business development efforts with actionable sales enablement assets to grow their position as a financial services innovator in a pivotal growth year.
- A research-based content effort became the foundation for lead gen campaigns throughout 2021 (beating all goals) and into 2022.
- The new positioning and messaging architecture established Galileo as the leader in fintech 2.0, creating the financial frontier for its valuable partners. Galileo doubled its share of voice eclipsing its closest competitor by 50%, while marketing and PR campaigns helped to close 10 enterprise deals.