Upcoming Speaker and Award Deadlines
May 2022 Edition
Women in Payments Canada Symposium is a unique event that provides perspectives from key women leaders in payments, supports diversity and gender parity and includes topics impacting all aspects of the payments ecosystem. The event features engaging demos, interactive panels and insightful keynotes.
- September 20-21, 2022; Toronto
- Speaker applications due May 12, 2022 – apply here
Money20/20 2022 brings together the fintech community from global leaders to new challengers and from tech giants to scrappy startups. The goal: catalyze change through the collision of people and ideas.
- October 23-26 2022; Las Vegas
- Speaker applications due May 20, 2022 – apply here
Bank Automation Summit is a is a unique opportunity to collaborate and share ideas on automation efforts. Industry professionals will walk away from this event with the necessary information and connections their company needs to succeed.
- September 19-20, 2022; Seattle
- Speaker applications due June 1, 2022 – apply here
Merchant Payment Ecosystem Awards recognize and reward excellence and innovation across the merchant payments ecosystem.
- Award date: July 7, 2022; Berlin
- Application deadline: May 13, 2022 – apply here
Women in Payments Canada Awards celebrates the achievements of women making waves in the Canadian payments industry and beyond.
- Award date: September 21, 2022; Toronto
- Application deadline: May 19, 2022 – apply here
Innovation in Digital Banking Awards from The Banker recognise the most innovative banks across the world for their digital banking initiatives in multiple categories.
- Award date: unclear
- Application deadline: May 23, 2022 – apply here
Finovate Awards recognize the companies driving fintech innovation forward and the individuals bringing new ideas to life, crowning 25 winners in fields like consumer lending, digital banking, SMB/SME, ID management and more.
- Award date: September 13, 2022; San Francisco
- Application deadline: June 10, 2022 – apply here