Content Creation: Proven ability to help clients meet their goals through content creation such as articles, press releases, blog posts, case studies and ebooks.Experience recommending and executing sponsored content opportunities a plus. with the ability to distill complex B2B topics into engaging content, and an enthusiasm to write everything from tweets to blog posts to more complex articles and white papers.
Media Relations: Proven experience securing top-tier tech, national business and trade media coverage for B2B companies. Tech, fintech, and payments experience a plus. Strong appetite for consuming media, finding newsworthy angles, newsjacking, building relationships with journalists, and keeping a finger on the pulse of the rapidly-changing media landscape.
Thought Leadership: Experience showcasing thought leadership of clients through award wins, speaking opportunities, social media posting, media interviews, bylines, etc.
Social Media: Familiarity and proven track record of building paid and organic campaigns that drive engagement on LinkedIn and Twitter, including experience creating a steady stream of multimedia social posts with strong copy and design. Experience with social sharing platforms like Sprout.
- 5+ years of PR and/or content marketing experience
- Solid writing capabilities and samples in B2B
- Strong earned media examples
- Some or all experience in PR or marketing agency/agencies
- B2B client experience
- Special consideration to those who have consulted before and have experience with payments or technology clients
Think you are a good fit? Here’s how you’ll know:
- You are incredibly self-motivated, able to work independently with little oversight, and thrive in an autonomous consulting position
- You are adept at creating content that speaks to the right audiences and translating it across numerous formats (media, marketing materials, social media, etc.
- You are comfortable working across multiple accounts and managing your time/workload
- You have a passion for media relations
- You are an expert communicator – able to liaise professionally with clients and report/check-in efficiently with a virtual management team
- You have solid PR and/or content marketing chops to hit the ground running with account work
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Fletcher Group
The Fletcher Group is an award-winning agency focused on PR and content marketing that drives action and has a long-term impact. Our clients are disrupting how people shop, save and spend and we help them build credible awareness while managing reputation.
We recognized early-on the value of a remote workforce that gives people work-life flexibility.
Our agency has been virtual for 15 years and we are committed to supporting opportunity, growth and camaraderie for our team members. We offer our team a true work-life balance, not just a WFH situation.
We serve B2B, payments and fintech companies of all sizes, from rapid-growth startups to large, public and multinational organizations. We are deeply insightful and offer cutting-edge approaches in our public relations, content marketing, social media and influencer management programs.
In 2020, The Fletcher Group had a tremendous year navigating the pandemic for our business, deepening our already positive culture and creating incredible results for brands that are true leaders in fintech. We are growing again and looking for consultants (either part-time or full-time) with B2B PR and content experience to join our team.