With new advancements in technology, retail will continue its state of constant disruption. As the PR and marketing firm for large retail technology, payments and fintech companies, we keep a steady pulse on the transformations happening across the retail landscape so that we can better serve our clients. Our founder and president, Jennifer Tramontana, is featured in Forbes expanding on these five emerging retail technology trends that will lead that charge in 2020:
1. Chatbots are on the rise.
2. Online shopping isn’t killing in-store.
3. Augmented reality is on the verge.
4. Loyalty will win on mobile.
5. Blockchain will revolutionize retail processes.
Access the full Forbes article to take a deeper dive into these emerging retail technology trends.